Mike's Maritime MemorabiliaWelcome to MIKE'S MARITIME MEMORABILIA pages, a tremendous collection of over 1,900 vintage (and some not-so-old) photos of New Jersey and New York Party Fishing Boats, Marinas, Fishing Piers, Lighthouses, Lightships and Maritime Memorabilia. Mike Daniewicz's collection spans over one hundred fifty-five years of saltwater fishing in the New York Bight... It is a notable tribute to our fishing heritage. We are adding more photos as time goes on, so come back often and enjoy our fishing trip down memory lane.
- 2022 St. Paddy's Day EditionWelcome to the 2022 Saint Patrick's Day Edition of Mike's Maritime Memorabilia! Our spring edition includes 25 exceptional photographs of party fishing boats…
- Party Fishing BoatsVintage Photos of New Jersey and New York Party Fishing Boats. Enjoy our trip down memory lane
- Charter BoatsVintage Charter Boats from New Jersey & New York including Frank Mundus' CRICKET II from Montauk, NY
- In MemoriamIn loving memory of the Fishing Boat Captains who have Crossed the Bar
- Distant WatersVintage Photos of Party Fishing Boats hailing from Massachusetts to Florida
- SachemThe Queen of Brooklyn's Sheepshead Bay Fishing Fleet was Captain Jacob Martin's SACHEM
- Bobby IIIn 1955, the Belmar, NJ fishing boat BOBBY II left for a day of fishing, but collided with a freighter later that day
- GillikinWith their signature fine varnish work and distinctive Carolina bow flare, Gillikin boats were some of the finest party fishing boats ever made.
- Gulf CraftRoaring diesels interrupt the countryside, followed by a large Gulf Craft Fishing Boat at full throttle
- Rack Cards"Please take one"… Commonly known as Rack Cards, they replaced postcard & brochure advertising for Party Fishing Boats
- Morro CastleIn 1934, the liner MORRO CASTLE ran into a storm and a fire broke out; it drifted ashore at Asbury Park, NJ
- LightshipsAnglers everywhere know that Lightships, Lighthouses & Buoys are not only for navigation, but great spots to fish
- NostalgiaAll things to do with ships and the sea
- Stormy WeatherVintage photos of storms, hurricanes, and plenty of weather related destruction and mayhem