DOLORES II, Brooklyn, NY – 1949
Captain Patrick 'Patsie' Zucco's "DOLORES II" from Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY circa 1949. This is a very rare postcard of the "DOLORES II" and little is known about the boat. Built in 1922 at Astoria, NY as Captain Max Pollak's "IDA II", she sailed from Stahle's Pier at Canarsie, Brooklyn, NY. She became the "DOLORES II" in 1949, and was removed from documentation and dismantled in 1966. Postcard courtesy of Captain Tony 'Mo' Barbato.