LADY HILDA II, Brooklyn, NY – 1948
Captain Anthony 'Tony' Serio's "LADY HILDA II" from Pier 4 at Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY circa 1948. She was built in 1913 at Brooklyn, NY and in 1927 she sailed from Bronx, NY. Later that year, she was purchased by Captain Petrie and moved to Manhattan where she sailed from the East River at East 91st Street until 1936. However, it is unclear exactly when the "LADY HILDA II" joined the Sheepshead Bay party boat fleet. She continued to sail from Sheepshead Bay until 1959 when she was replaced by the "LADY HILDA III" and became a commercial fishing vessel. She was lost to an unknown cause in 1962.