CHAPPIE II, Brielle, NJ – 1938
Captain George Chapman's "CHAPPIE II" is shown returning to Brielle, NJ in 1938 after a day of fishing. The "CHAPPIE II" was built in 1938 by Ernest Fiedler at the Bergen Beach Boat Works, Brooklyn, NY. Sold in 1950 to Captain Walter Siegler, she became the "MARIE S II" from Avon, NJ. Sold again in 1955 to Walter Steiwald, she became the "CAPT. WALT" from Belmar, NJ. Her last move was to Virginia where she sailed as the "JOLLY ROGER". Photo courtesy of Captain John Bogan Jr.