EFFORT, Sheepshead Bay, NY – 1936
Captain Jacob Rickert's "EFFORT" is shown at the newly rebuilt piers in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY circa 1936. She was built in 1922 at Brooklyn, NY and was originally owned by Captain Fred Wrege. (Captain Wrege sold her in 1923 to make way for his new "EFFORT II".) The new piers shown in this photo replaced the original ones that were built around 1909.