R.C. LUNDY, Brooklyn, NY – 1935
The "R.C. LUNDY" from Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY circa 1935. The "R.C. LUNDY" was built in 1912 at Brooklyn, NY and was originally owned and operated by Captain Anton 'Tony' Lundy, who was formerly the Captain of the "NIMBUS". In 1947, she sailed with hired Captain George Gunnerson at the helm. In 1949, Captain Joseph Bradshaw purchased her and she became his "DOROTHY B" from Sheepshead Bay. Postcard courtesy of Captain Tony 'Mo' Barbato.