OSRIC, Cape May, NJ – 1928
Captain Howard Smith's "OSRIC" from Cape May, NJ circa 1928. She was built in 1911 at Anglesea, NJ (now called Wildwood, NJ) and originally operated as a small towboat. She began sailing daily from Schellenger's Landing in 1927. In 1954 she became a commercial fishing vessel under the same name, and was dismantled in 1966.