MURRAY’S DOCK, Wreck Lead, NY – 1916
The party boat fleet at Murray's Dock (also known as Murray's Fishing Station) located at Wreck Lead, Long Island, NY circa 1916. The first vessel is Captain Martin Murray’s "GEORGIE M.", behind her is Captain Charles Day's "COMMODORE" and the last vessel is the "ADMIRAL" owned by Martin Murray and operated by Captain Henry Wright. In the photo, a group of well-dressed folks is watching anglers sort their catch on the floating dock. Wreck Lead Channel was located between Long Beach and Island Park on Long Island.