DIANA, Brielle, NJ – 1963
The "DIANA" from Brielle, NJ and skippered by Captain Bob Zeigler circa 1963. She was built in 1931 on the banks of the Raritan River in New Brunswick, NJ using full-length planking that ran from the stem to the stern in one piece. The US Navy requisitioned her during World War II (starting July 1943) and used her as a coastal patrol boat (the "YP-323"). She later became the "ODIN" from Captree, NY. Photo courtesy of Ed Keefe Jr.