RANGER II, Brooklyn, NY – 1961
Captain Mike Scarpati's "RANGER II" from Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY circa 1961. She was built in 1959 at the Scott McBurney Boat Yard, Brooklyn, NY. Replaced by a larger vessel in 1963, she was sold to Captain Billy Tuveri who renamed her "TRAVELER II" and sailed from Pier 1 at Sheepshead Bay. She last sailed as the "DELMAR IV" before being dismantled. Photo courtesy of John Cairns.