LITTLE CHAMP, Barnegat Light, NJ – 1957
The "LITTLE CHAMP" was built in 1932 at Dorchester, NJ. She originally operated as a party boat under the command of Captain Horace Davis who sailed her from Fortescue, NJ. She was later sold to Captain Anthony 'Tony' Garbacki who sailed her from Barnegat Light, NJ. After that, Captain Frank Rehm purchased the boat and continued to sail her from that port.