ALBATROSS II, Barnegat Light, NJ – 1956
The "ALBATROSS II" was built for Captain Harry Livingston in 1955 by Price Boat Yard at Deltaville, Virginia. (The "ALBATROSS II" and the following photo of the "MISS BARNEGAT LIGHT" are among the earliest of many 55-foot party boats built by Price.)
In 1960, she was sold to Captain Ted Weeks who continued to sail her from Barnegat Light as his "THUMPER". In 1966, she was sold again and relocated to Portsmouth, New Hampshire and continued to sail under the "THUMPER" name until the mid-1980s. She last sailed as the "VICTORIA" from Malabar, FL and her present fate is uncertain. Photo courtesy of Captain Dave Bogan Sr.