MISS POINT PLEASANT, Point Pleasant, NJ – 1956
The original "MISS POINT PLEASANT" from Point Pleasant, NJ circa 1956. Captain Jack Endean was at the helm. She was built in 1946 at Brooklyn, NY as Captain Henry Hillmann's "DOLPHIN II" from Brielle, NJ. Later, Captain Endean sold her to Captain Jack Kennell and she was renamed the "NORMA-K"; Afterwards, she became the "CATHERINE" from Belmar, NJ and finally, the "MS. HIGHLANDS". Photo courtesy of Captain Jack Endean.