CLAIRE II, Bronx New York – 1955
Captain Howie and Captain Edwin Berlin's "CLAIRE II" from the Bronx, New York. She was built in 1944 at Miami, Florida as the US Navy Air Sea Rescue Vessel "AVR-C-26246". In 1949, she became Captain George Sinn's "MAROLYN" from Wildwood, NJ and was then sold to the Berlin brothers in 1955. She was remodeled in 1964 and had a deckhouse and topside wheelhouse added. She remained in the Claire Fleet sailing from the Bronx until she was condemned in 1982.