FLYING D II, Brooklyn, NY – 1957
Captain Frank 'Lupo' Knuth's "FLYING D II" from Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY circa 1957. She was built in 1934 by Ernest Fiedler of Bergen Beach Boat Works at Brooklyn, NY. She sailed from Sheepshead Bay under the command of Captain Knuth until she was sold in 1975 to Captain Gary Fagan who relocated her to Belmar, New Jersey as his "BLUEFIN". She was later owned by Captain Brian Cade and after that was converted to a commercial lobster boat. She was dismantled in 1988.