NANCY JUNE, Brooklyn, NY – 1956
The "NANCY JUNE" was built in 1926 at New York, NY as a gasoline powered motor yacht named "UTILITIE". She was sold and converted to a passenger carrying vessel in 1946. In 1948, Captain John Johnsen purchased the boat, named her the "NANCY JUNE" and began to sail her from Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY. She was later owned by Stilluf Stillufsen and then by Captain Joseph Peplowski and after that by his son Raymond. She was dropped from documentation in 1986 and her fate is unknown.