VAMP II, Wildwood, NJ – 1955
The "VAMP II" was built in 1952 by Deagle Boat Works of Deltaville, Virginia for Captain Jim Wilkinson. She replaced his original "VAMP" and sailed from Wildwood, New Jersey. The "VAMP II" was sold in 1959 to Captain Russell Lloyd who continued sailing her from Wildwood, New Jersey. She was again sold in 1976 to Captain George Davidson who relocated her to Delaware.
She last sailed as the "ISLAND PRINCESS" on Lake Michigan before being condemned and dismantled in 1997.