ELIZABETH B., Atlantic City, NJ – 1952
The "ELIZABETH B." was built in 1941 at North Wildwood, New Jersey, and owned by Captain Jim Leeds and operated by Captain Mark Broome. In 1961, she was purchased by Captain Thomas Haughey, who continued to sail her from Atlantic City. In 1979, she relocated to Florida as the commercial fishing vessel "TEE CEE". Her fate is presently unknown. Photo courtesy of Don Nyce.