DOLLSON, Brooklyn, NY – 1952
Captain Adam Doll's "DOLLSON" from Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, NY is shown here as she returns to her slip in 1952. The lad in the bow is a young Billy Doll who would later take over the family business. Built in 1943 at Honolulu, HI as the US Navy Launch No.19485, she was named the "HELEN CATHERINE" before becoming the "DOLLSON". Photo courtesy of John Cairns.