MISTY MORN, South Amboy, NJ – 1987
Captain Gary Bouchard's "MISTY MORN" from South Amboy, NJ circa 1987. She is seen waiting for the train bridge over Cheesequake Creek to open as she departs for a day of Fluke fishing on Raritan Bay. The boat was built in 1954 by the Price Boat Yard at Deltaville, VA as the original "MISS BARNEGAT LIGHT". She later sailed as the "LADY MARCIA ANNE" before becoming the "MISTY MORN" in 1986. She was replaced in 1993 by an Arro Yachts boat and moved to Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn where she sailed as the "HOLIDAY". She has since been dismantled.